Sweet Words

CAKES EXTRAORDINAIRE!! Not only are Lisa's cakes creatively designed and decorated (almost too beautiful to cut!), they are delightfully flavorful and super moist. The decadent three-chocolate with its rich ganache icing and chocolate-dipped strawberries (my very favorite!) is a chocoholic's dream come true! Absolute magic in a cake! For special occasions, whether it be a Christmas remembrance or birthday celebration at school, Lisa's cookies are truly the makings of many smiles ... from snowmen to dinosaurs! Her cupcakes are masterpieces for any occasion and perfect for gift-giving. My neighbors are still talking about the adorable candy-designed ones she baked and decorated to match the Christmas trays. Lisa is a passionate baker who invests the time, talent, energy and love in pleasing her clients. Nothing is beyond her imagination – just let her know what you think you want, and she will more than exceed your expectations! -Mitzie Pyle from Marble Falls, TX


"The first cake I ordered from Lisa was for a Baby Shower for my best friend. I was the first to see the cake, and it was beautiful. It quickly became the rave of the party. It was so stunning that we didn't even want to cut into it. Am I glad we did, it was so moist and delicious. I will never get another cake anywhere else. I can't wait to have another special occasion so I can get another one of her cakes." -Laurie from Marble Falls, TX

"I love to order your birthday cakes for my girls' parties. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! Your cakes always exceed our expectations. Aside from being absolutely adorable, they are extremely moist and delicious. I have had guests call me before the party to see if you're going to make the cake! Thanks so much for helping make my girls' birthdays extra special!" - Kelli from Spring Branch, TX

"The cheerleader birthday cake was to die for. Absolutely darling cheerleader and, ohmigosh, the cake was WOW WEE! Yummy, yummy chocolate cake. The best I believe I've ever had and, believe me, I've had my share!" - Suzanne from Burnet, TX

"The best cakes I have ever had! I look forward to every birthday or holiday for one of Lisa’s cakes. I find myself looking for a reason to order one of her cakes! Honestly though… I order all my cakes now from Lisa, besides being so cute and creative they are always moist and delicious. My favorite is the white cake with white icing… but her Italian Crème is to die for! Lisa’s cakes add that extra special something to all our family birthdays. Thank you, Lisa!" - Brandi from Marble Falls, TX

Lisa did the cupcakes for my wedding (5/5/12) and I couldn’t be happier with her service. The cupcakes were moist and very beautiful. Being the bride I had lots of questions about colors, cupcake liners etc.. Lisa was always there to answer any question I had. She delivered my cupcakes so I didn’t have to worry about that on the day of the wedding.  I definitely got everything I wanted and more. She made my day extra special! -Trinity and Paul O’Leary



 



If you would like your comments to be featured here, please email them to me at lisahambrick11@yahoo.com .
I would certainly appreciate it!