All About ME

Lisa Hambrick

830.693.5124 or 940.736.0324

I live in Marble Falls, Texas and have been married to the same wonderful man since the spring of 1996. We have two children, a daughter born in December 1997 and a son born in September 2007. I have been decorating cakes since 1998. It started out as a hobby and soon turned into a passion. I now have a successful business that I run from my home. I never could have imagined that it would have become such a big part of my life. I simply love making people happy with my cakes, cupcakes and cookies! Whether it’s a little one’s birthday or a brides special day, the looks on their faces makes it all worth while for me. I consider myself very blessed to have found something that I love and can do while still staying at home to raise my children.